Sunday 10 April 2011

Busy Month

What a busy March that was!
I had a great time demo-ing the Eco Green range of paints for Creative Expressions for three Saturday's in a row. Their seemed to be plenty of interest in the range, particularly in Angelsey where I had loads of people stop by. I have to say a big thank you to all the Garden Centre staff and local crafters who made me very welcome at all the places I visited. I also had my demo day at Stampezee using the Cosmic Shimmer Mica Powders. The day went so quickly and I would like to thank Sarah - lil paper pixie-  if she reads this, for keeping me topped up with caffeine.
I have been having a little play afer seeing a project for a wall hanging by Jean Hardy in Craft Stamper. I must say the first one I made is very much like her's as I really liked the colour scheme and papers she used although I hand cut the frame and squares as I didn't have the ready made one she used-
I was so pleased with it that I decided to do another one using the Sewing Plate from Creative Expressions - a little smaller and more vintage, as a sample for my demo day-

I had a few nice comments about this hanging so now I'm doing a variation of it in a workshop at Stampezee in May.
Below is the card  we are making in my June workshop, using Creative Expressions Cupcake stamp plate:
 Cutting apertures using Nesties and painting with mica pigments - a pretty card!
That's all for now.
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment