Friday 30 September 2011

Demo Samples

Hi folks
Sorry I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks, but between taking over the Stampeezee webshop, and working full time for the last few weeks I haven't had a minute.
I'm currently reviewing the webshop prices as obviously my overheads are not as high as Debbie's were so I'm hoping to pass on some savings to my Customers. I'm also about to put some new stock online so please keep popping on if you get a spare minute as there may be something that takes your fancy.
I've got a few demo's coming up for Design Objectives and have put together some samples using the Tatty Teddy range and also one of the Papermania Nostalgic Christmas ranges:
I painted this image with Distress Inks on watercolour card. I am really pleased with the result.

Pretty Poinsetta image coloured with Pro-markers

I really like this idea - a stamp and embossing folder that match. The snowflake is a Spellbinder die I bought last year. 

I don't usually use die cut characters, but I do like this one.

Anyhow, must get on and pack for tomorrow's demo.
Thanks for stopping by.

Rachel x



2 comments:

  1. Just realised you're name is against the demos at Melbicks this weekend - hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped again to say thanks for a great Demo yesterday, I know I couldn't stay for too long but what I saw I really enjoyed and your samples were fabulous. Hope to see you again sometime soon

    ReplyDelete